In-Stock Names for SilverTrove Calligraphy Script Name or Word Necklaces

Over time, I have made tons of my Calligraphy Script Name, Monogram and Word Necklaces, Bracelets and Initial Pendants.   Most of them were custom made for my wonderful customers, but I have also made a few as samples and a few by mistake.  Some of them are completed pieces ready to ship and others are in various stages of progress.  Below is a list of the names and the details about them as well as an estimate of how long it will take to have them ready to ship.  If you want one of the completed pieces, but would like a different chain type, length or any other variable, I would be happy to alter them to your preferences.  Please understand that this will take extra time.  I'm always in the process of working on a batch of jewelry orders and I will fit these alterations in when I get to the appropriate stage of the current batch.  If you want an estimate on how long this will take, please contact me by visiting http://SilverTrove.etsy.com, signing into your Etsy account and clicking on the envelope icon at the top left of any page within my shop.  Please contact me as described above if you have questions, would like to see a picture or would like to order.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swarovski Crystal Color Charts and Other Options

My new Sterling Silver Caligraphy Script Cuff Bracelets are here!

Exciting News for SilverTrove!