Nail Art Experiments

Hello readers!  Today I wanted to add something just for fun.  My daughter and I have been experimenting with nail art designs.  We are currently learning Water Marbling and it is very addictive!  It's almost magical to watch the polish form circles on top of the water.  If you haven't tried it and you owe yourself a play day, it's the perfect thing; So much fun!  You'll find a couple of good tutorials on my Pinterest here:  https://www.pinterest.com/silvertrove/nail-art-ideas/

Today my daughter, Malory, painted her 3-year-old daughter's nails.  If you have kids, you already know that's not an easy thing to do.  Even if, by some miracle, you manage to get the polish on those tiny fingers perfectly, it's next to impossible to get a three-year-old to be still long enough for the polish to dry.  Anyway, there are pictures all over the web of nail art and at least half of them show the nail polish bottle held in the hand with the artfully painted nails, so just for laughs, here's our three-year-old version!
That little hand is so cute, I don't think it matters how the polish came out, tee-hee!  By the way, my beautiful granddaughter served as my model for my Child's Initial Pendant in my Etsy shop, too!


 https://www.etsy.com/listing/239512585/childs-birthstone-initial-pendant?ref=shop_home_active_3
All my initial pendants are currently on sale!

Final Note:  When we get our water marbling projects right, I will post a pic of the grown-up version!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swarovski Crystal Color Charts and Other Options

My new Sterling Silver Caligraphy Script Cuff Bracelets are here!

Exciting News for SilverTrove!